Student and Parent Sign In

PowerSchool ID Creation

Step 1: Enter your current sign in information

Enter your Username and Password

— Or —

Create an Account

Create a parent account that allows you to view all of your students with one account. You can also manage your account preferences. Learn more.

ALERT: The P3 Grades in Progress period end next week -- Monday, December 16!

Be sure to submit/complete all work eligible/due for P3 grading no later than Monday, 12/16. Make up missed quizzes/tests, etc. Keep in contact with your teachers!

The P3 Grade in Progress makes up 80% of the closing Semester grade (S1). The remaining 20% is based on final exams/projects.

Finals begin Tuesday, December 17th.

PowerSchool will "go dark" from 8:00 a.m. on December 17, through 4:00 p.m. January 6, 2020.

.